Our new Copy Centre is now open!
May 11, 2009 - Computing and Communications Services proudly announces the relocation of the Morisset Copy Centre to the basement of the University Centre, room 0024. Our new location offers you the same wide-range of services at a competitive rate!
The services related to the production of course packs will continued to be offered from Morisset Hall room 023.
The University Centre Copy Centre offers a wide range of services to all students, faculties, departments, services, employees, and visitors. These services include:
- Selling course packs
- Selling paper
- Photocopying in black and white
- Photocopying in color (on paper of different formats and colors, hardboard and transparencies)
- Photocopying on special paper formats (A4, etc.)
- Reproduction of theses on quality paper
- Scaling documents
- Faxing service (local, national and international)
- Selling and recharging smart cards (copy cards) for self-service
- Printing documents from floppy disks CD's and USB key
- Folding documents (pamphlets)
We also have conveniently located Copy Centres in MacDonald Hall, Roger Guindon Hall and 200 Lees. Come visit us and see the range of services we offer at highly competitive prices.
We look forward to your continued business with us.